Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) Program 2016
About the program
First launched since 2002, JET program has built over 120 fresh engineers into skilled and professional engineers for Holcim Vietnam. We annually recruit technical fresh graduates who are proactive, result-driven and good learning capacity to this program.
How do you benefit from the program?
- A world class 12 – month training program
- Tailored program: with your own roadmap to equip and enable you perform in high levels
- Exposure: project management, on-the-job training with the specific project assignment, rotation to different functions which are relevant to your job, leveraging your insight and experience
- Mentor: Coaching, mentoring and feedback from line managers for continuous improvement
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A permanent job after graduating
Who can join in the program?
Fresh graduates of Technical background, with less than 01 year of working experience
· Studying majors of:
Working at Hon Chong Plant, Kien Giang Province
+ Mechanical Engineering: Fabrication, Locomotive (Cơ khí chế tạo máy, Cơ khí động lực)
+ Electrical Engineering: Industrial Electricity, Automatic Electricity, Locomotive Electricity (Điện công nghiệp, Điện tự động, Điện động lực)
+ Labor Safety
Working at Hochiminh City
+ Civil Construction, Building Materials, Silicate, Materials Engineering
· GPA of above 6.5/10 or 2.6/4
· English skill: TOEIC >= 400
· Proactive, good capacity to learn, result-driven
Deadline to submit CV: 29 February 2016
How to apply?
Please access the link below to download the Application Form
After completing the form, please send it to [email protected] or submit your application online at www.holcim.com.vn
Please note [JET Program] on the email subject. Applications via post or hand-in will not be accepted.